Thread: Music Theory
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2007, 07:34 PM   #17
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
well, it's not that i don't like classical music i know what i like but i have no idea what what i like is, i hear the odd bit of stuff that i like but i have no idea who composes that type of stuff, what era or style it is etc...
anyway, what i meant about students was that a lot of them seem to be closed to music that isn't classical stuff, i.e. they only like music that i would presume is more theoretiocally complex and high minded than for example sonic youth. and then aside from that the only other stuff they listen to is inane pop. i've never met a music student that has the hunger for experiencing new music that certain other people have.
sorry, this isn't really about music theory, it's about my disappointment in finding out that most music students aren't actually music fans.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|