View Single Post
Old 04.26.2007, 08:06 AM   #46
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
Pookie, I perfectly understand where you're coming from. Smoking is an utterly stupid and pointless waste of health, not to mention money. 20 smokes here come in at around €7+.

I'm personally not in denial about any of that. If I'm in the company of non smokers indoors, I will ask whether or not it is ok to smoke. I genuinely have no problem stepping out doors if people don't want to breathe my carcenogenic crap, I think it's wise of them.

So after all that, why do I smoke at all? I enjoy it. Why do I enjoy it? Good question. Smoking reminds me of good times I've had and smoking is also a kind of social act for me. Does the health impact bother me? A little. I don't smoke a huge amount, but of course one is too many. I intend to stop in the future. But right now, I'm just going to go with it.

Are any of my reasons good enough as excuses for my continuned smoking? That's a personal thing. I'm guessing you'd say they're bullshitty and that's cool. But they're good enough for me and after all it's my choice, my body and all that jazz.