View Single Post
Old 04.24.2007, 11:49 PM   #9
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
in response to your answer:

i really like the way i look.
i'm not a beautiful or gorgeous person, but I enjoy my features.
i really like my small nose, small mouth, full/red lips, and my eyebrows.
i also like my skin a whole lot because its very clear.
My teeth are great, they are not pearly white but thats nothing that cant be fixed. The 2 middle-bottom teeth are a BIT crooked, which i used to hate so much (i almost got braces to fix it, but the dentist said it wouldnt be worth the hassle), but over time i started to enjoy the way they looked.
i'm overweight, but not a complete fatass, i try to eat healthy and ive started working out for the first time in years (i quit playing sports and started smoking too much pot 9th grade)
i love clothes(designer whore) and I really like the stuff i wear.
salvatore ferragamo, paul smith, varvatos, cavalli, dolce, random shit from barneys, etc.etc.etc
love it love it.
clothing, to me, is very important.
maybe thats shallow
if you're a rotten human being though, you're still a rotten human being (example: paris hilton and all those hollywood douchebags)

how do i want to be perceived?
well... i want to be perceived however the other person perceives me
i am who i am
and thats how i want to be seen
as the person that i am

edit: oh and i really like my hair too.
sometimes insecurity creeps in, but its quickly overshadowed/overpowered by my extrovert personality.
i am very confident and outgoing.
all the parents love me and everyone wants to be my friend.
theres way too much of everything/everyone going on in my life which is why i spend most of my free time from everyone on the computer
where i can just... be with myself and listen to music without having to deal with other people.
i deal with way too many people.
not in a bad way either, just, i dont get any me time.

edit #2: wow, i sound like a fucking prick. oh well. thats how i really feel.

edit #3: i dont want to follow any of "the rules", you know? i have my own agenda.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|