View Single Post
Old 04.23.2007, 05:30 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah nature scene i was hoping you'd show up

i thought of the watchdog groups but then any company could deny entry to its facilities citing trade secrets or some other such bullshit. ("the secret to our taste is cockroach powder"). ha ha.

now, i know that's not your point of view.

and yeah the fda can be a fuckup (i opposed vitamin regulation as prescription-only), but i concur with floatingslowly that e. coli is scarier than big brother.

more funding actually could help with streamlining drug testing as well.

holding the fda responsible could be done; but the way the bushiites have gutted the institution (and don't get me started about the EPA) the next 9/11 is not going to come in airplanes but through the food supply. (maybe this is a paranoid scenario but the recent pet food disaster has been in my mind quite a bit, as i have a cat).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|