View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 04:44 PM   #457
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but these so-called massacres you can count with your fingers, compared to the HUGE number of gun fatalities outside of these well-publicized hysteria-inducing episodes.

i'm not for banning guns by the way. i'm for a rational policy that does not put weapons in the hands of random jackasses.

like I posted before, the number of gun fatalities in this country are dwarfed by drunk driving fatalities. How come when an inner city all black and hispanic school gets shot up by some idiot fuck and a dozen die the crux of the coverage is about how warped all the urban kids are and how they are thugs and have a thug culture, but when a college student kills other college students it is about the fact he used two handguns? this refers to the media of course.