Thread: I hate my job
View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 09:24 AM   #13
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I'm with you, _slavo_. My job is getting more and more difficult to do because people 100 places above me in the management structure are managing the company on the basis of whims, without a thought to how their changes are going to affect the people who actually have to try to do some bloody work. Computer systems are installed without being fully developed, procedures are being changed without a moment's though to how the people at the sharp end of the business are going to have to deal with it. I've just been told that I am going to have to deal with queries from 60+ year olds without actually being allowed to see the information that is needed for me to be able to answer them. The reason? The information is "business sensitive". It's fucking maddening.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|