View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 07:27 PM   #154
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Look, if you really want to keep your guns and at the same time
eliminate a lot of the gun crime in America here's what you do:
You do something about our government importing cocaine directly into this country and all the gang culture it has spawned that use the guns to kill people, many of which are often innocent bystanders.

right on.

my main problem with banning / regulating guns is the government. it's the whole "give and inch / take a mile" thing coupled with their extreme inability to manage jack_shit. I'm not sure I would trust someone to manage something they have a vested interest in perpetuating.

although I do think that further regulation would be helpful against random killings, the type of people that are actually intending on using guns for crime will simply buy it for $50 from the "dude down the street" or someone who did (another product of the CokeWARZ).

those guns usually come with the serial numbers already filed off. regulation won't stop that at all.

I'd also like to state that I have never owned a gun and I never intend to.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|