View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 06:54 PM   #152
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Robinson
not entirely true. a gun is just a chemical reaction resulting in a discharge. (let's keep the orgasm jokes out of this thread...) they are no different, ultimately, than fireworks, which ARE much more controlled, can be essentially used for similar purposes (i've been hit with a bottle rocket in the stomach, not pretty), but i don't think you'd say that fireworks main purpose is to kill and injure, they are to entertain. firearms are sport, just like i can take a baseball bat and smash your face in.

Youve made my point for me there; Guns are designed and developed to kill and maime, they have no other purpose. Fertilizer, bats, bricks, fucking dildos, you can use them all to kill but they arent as efficient and easy (psychologically and physically) to use as guns. I feel im repeating myself here, i think i shall have to go.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|