View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 06:48 PM   #151
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Thats what i said, it was premeditated, they would find a way of doing it if you banned guns.
I dont think its a "misperception" that guns are easier at all, i think the example i gave illustrates this; Its a proximity thing. Its easier for people to shoot someone dead than beat them to death with a bat or stab them to death. The example i gave showed that "normal" people were less capable of behaviour that endangered the life of others (again i hasten to add im not focusing on the obedience aspect of it) when it involved an act of physical aggression - Guns require less aggression therefore its easier for "normal" people to use them to kill.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|