View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 05:17 PM   #132
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, as anyone can see from my other post, I believe that most mass murders are committed by hate group followers. There is also a growing amount of troubling evidence that our own goverment is involved. The politics of totalitarianism only work if people are kept in fear, you see. So far, I am the ony one exploring this side of the tragic events, thus far. My initial guess is the perp shot at groups of people where there were whites "mingling" with other races. This might explain why the attacks were carried out in two phases as he searched for new victims.

Back in the old days, they just had their skinheads on the streets to spread terror and hate. Nowadays, these hate groups have attracted wealthier and more intelligent followers, many with arsenals and homemade explosives at their disposal. They also continually threaten that if their tools to create new followers, (if their free speech is ever taken away or websites taken down, literature banned) then they will stage a violent uprising in the U.S.
I personally feel it's an empty threat and that they should all be put out of business immediately regardless of free speech issues.

Simply stated, if your group or religion espouses mass murder, then that group should not be allowed freedom of religion or speech in the United States of America. You read about my beef with the second amendment earlier, here's my gripe about the first.

Of course, any tampering with the constitution should be overseen with great care by We the People in order to protect the freedoms we do have, that goes without stating. It worries me how little people pay attention in general, so any changes to the Bill of Rights would naturally be trepidatious territory for that reason.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|