View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 03:59 PM   #112
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i dont think that more cameras and more security are the solution. i would rather not live my life in a state of fear locked inside my house.

Seriously. I find it funny that the ones calling for the most regulation are UK citizens, who's society is so fucked up it's both laughable and sad.

Timothy McVeigh allegedly killed over 150 people using household chemicals that anyone can obtain. Let's ban farming, too.

Also, it seems a lot of you non-Americans are quite ignorant about the gun laws here. In most states, it's not like any idiot can walk into a store and walk out with a WMD. I think you've all fallen for too much Michael Moore propaganda.

What happened today is a tragedy, a severe one. But people who instantly cry for more laws and regulations, as though one bad apple should determine how the rest of the millions of humans in the US or elsewhere are forced to live their lives, are disgusting and diametrically opposed to personal freedom.

And I still find Dunblane to be the most hideous mass-murder of school children in history, with the possible exception of the recent Amish school shooting in Pennsylvania. This is not a uniquely American phenomenon.

All you can do is grieve. Writing your congressman is not going to make a shit of difference.

I'm more curious to know how one person can pull over 30+ murders without being tackled by a group of guys. Flight 93 anyone?

Also, what's the deal with all the cops and shooting going on? Methinks there's way more to this story than we have a right to be commenting upon at this moment, just as there's still much of the Columbine case that the majority of the public is completely unfamiliar with.
Brett Robinson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|