View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 09:31 AM   #12
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
My first experience of The Smiths was 'The Queen Is Dead'. I listened to it over and over and over on a 10-hour bus journey once when I was a teenager, coming back to London from Edinburgh. It was the only album I brought with me on the bus.. and it's only about half an hour long, so I just kept replaying it. It's one of those albums that I know inside out and backwards now. No regrets there.

My first experience of The Cure was dancing around to 'Love Cats' when I was little. It's actually one of my earliest musical memories. I can't remember a time when I didn't know that song. I still feel like a toddler whenever I hear it. The first Cure album I bought for myself was 'Disintegration'. No regrets there either.
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|