View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 06:10 PM   #91
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
What a bunch of miserable clap-trap.

Look, you people have read my posts for five years, you already know I'm a genius.

The only I.Q. test worth anything, the Stanford-Binet, has me at 141.

No it's not a classy thing to bring up and brag about, I realize that, but being called a "retard" by a notorious douchebag left me little choice.

We've had threads about I.Q. scores before (threads I didn't start) which are being conveniently forgotten at the moment.

The score is 47-to-1. screamingskull never had a leg to stand on, & all you johnny-come-latelys are opportunistic a-holes, rotted-out and hollow to the core.

maybe you're good at solving math problems. judging by your i.q. im actually better at them than you. regardless, i'm not here to ask people to recognize what a smart boy i am, but to tell you that you've been acting like a deranged teacher's pet, and it's quite pathetic for a man your age.

if she really "didn't stand a chance", then it's quite low of you to try to spread the misery of your life onto a young person who may not know everything but is full of enthusiasm and enjoys life. what is it that you resent in her?

she was looking for a conversation; you were free to participate or not. you "did not approve" of her subject-- oh high prophet! your post (or posturing) did not expose her failings however, only yours-- most obvious ones for anyone who has been reading your scribbllings for a long time. you are a fairly smart guy who at times acts like a raving lunatic, dr. jekyll.

yes, you may have a relatively high i.q. (one that doesn't impress me), but if you are under the delusion that this number gives you a free pass to act like an asshole and suck the joy out of the life of a kid, then you're missing a whole brain lobe. you also lack a sense of proportion-- your petty crusades are the equivalent of playing with toy soldiers, but here you would think you're fighting world war III and everything is allowed.

as you may know, i.q. tests don't measure emotional intelligence, and in that area my friend is where you are completely out of whack, or wacked, or simply wack. if you need to come to the internet to proclaim your genius, i believe you are at the end of your rope. i beg you to seek help.

in spite of my compassion for your evident emotional pain, and how your behavior is evidence that misery loves company, i'm not going to let you get away with you trying to shit on a kid. sorry. you may have an i.q. of 199, but you're still acting like a stupid fuck, and you need to get your head out of your ass & get over your denial-- you're clueless about certain things...simple things like your own behavior. loon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|