View Single Post
Old 03.23.2006, 04:43 AM   #8
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
me and my old friend(who is now sadly a junkie back in tn) opened up for the old singer for soul coughing. he told the club he wanted a dj set but for some reason the owner asked me and nick to do it so we played 30 minutes of noise - me on guitar loops cd player and nick on tenor. he didnt seem too pleased tho the crowd was way into it. we played at the pilot light which is in knoxville which is where i used to live which is where marley pumpkin seems to live presently. so hows knox these days MP?

and scott v- we may have played a show together last october in buffalo at the soundlab(is there a club there called this?) but im not sure. were you in a duet with siew-wai kok?(think i spelled that wrong). you on guitar and siew wai on vocals. steve k and the trombonist from buffalo suicide prevention unit played too. i was on the old jaguar and sarah played the trombone. if this is you im sorry if i forgot your name.

matt
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|