View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 11:46 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hey, I am 6'1 and I will stand wherever the FUCK I want. That being said, there are responsabilities that come with it if you are taller than those around you.

rules-
1-protect the shorter people around you from the flailing feet and bodies of the crowdsurfers. (this can be a bitch because as the tallest in a group of people you get your head hit first if you do not duck. It HURTS.

2-If you are near the front, and you have people between you and the stage barrier, you must try to keep those people from getting crushed by the surge of the crowd.

3- I second the rule saying, unless you have not heard the band's new material, do not play their music before the show! Go in fresh!

4-when someone is passing around a joint, please be quick and discreet in hitting it and passing it along.

5-If you are at a band's show just so you can complain about how much they suck, or how they used to be good but they suck NOW, or how they are old, then go the fuck home. GO HOME!

6-(I have seen this happen) If you are near the front and people are crowdsurfing, do NOT grab their feet and wrench their ankles. MOVE ASIDE if they are bothering you.

--