Thread: T-Rex
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 01:54 AM   #34
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Slightly effeminate, but not entirely gay.

Not until Boy George anyway (I know he wasn't glam, but he sure sucked up the image and made it his own). Up to that point it was just pretty straight boys pretending to be gay, even to the point of sucking cock on occasion in Bowie's case.

Anyway, I love 90% of all T. Rex. Tyranosuarus Rex was some of the best psych-folk of it's day, and Electric Warrior is pure genius - all that guitar pop should be. I even like Dandy in the Underworld and think it blows Lets Dance out of the water for a reinvent oneself as a synth new romantic record. I honestly believe that if he hadn't died in that car wreck he could have resisted letting Trent Reznor produce him in the '90s too - Bolan had that rare quality called taste.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|