View Single Post
Old 04.02.2007, 03:09 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Well I had an agenda! seemed obvious the same people who gave us the EPA Supersites were also going to give us (while promising utopia as usual) some kind of genetically engineered disaster and it looks like the bees will be it.

For years organic gardeners used a kind of bacteria as a pesticide of last resort, but good old Monsanto decided to graft the bacteria DNA directly into the plant DNA so the plant produces the toxins the bacteria did. So the bees are eating the pollen from these plants and the pollen has spread out of the experimental gardens. This is only important because most all of our food requires bees to pollinate it. most of the readership on this site has already returned to ther Xbox.

see man i know im coming across as shooting you down but i think this are superimportant issues and the sensasionalistic style does not help.

if you put "monsanto hates america" on your headline i run for my tinfoil hat.

the bacteria you're talking about is the bacillus thuringiensis yes, and monsanto are a bunch of stupid fucks, but i plead with you to keep your reasoning clear because otherwise you discredit the validity of the whole issue in the 1st place.

we currently have no proof what the fuck is going on, but this a major ecological disaster whose consequences we haven't yet reaped.

if you put "bees are dying, get ready for famines" it would still be sensasionalistic but at least would make a lot more sense.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|