View Single Post
Old 03.26.2007, 12:00 PM   #18
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
all 4 of them except for the singer are reuniting and touring with a new singer. Thoughts?

My personal thoughts are excitement, because I happen to think they were an amazing rock band, one of the best. They will have a new singer but I do not care because 4 musicians in that band are unbelievable. Only question is will they be doing their new songs from their new album, or old ones?

Take That are reuniting, all 5 of them except for Robbie Williams. Thoughts?

My personal thoughts are indifference, because I happen to think that they were a typical boy band, one like the rest. They won't hve a new singer but I do not care because 4 teen idols in that band are disposable. Only question (for the fans I guess) is will the be doing their new songs from their new album, or old ones?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|