View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 11:43 AM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
as someone who in the past has suffered from more or less damaging bouts of depression, i'd recommend that anyone who is chronically depressed seek treatment. no, don't just pop pills. no, don't just talk & talk. no, don't self-medicate with booze, weed, compulsive wanking, cocaine, the internet, whatever. get theraphy and medication--with a prescription of course, work out your issues, become sane, you'll feel better, i swear, by my left testicle i do. i can also tell you that many shrinks are crazy fucked up people so shop around like you would for shoes, find the one that fits, work hard, it will pay off. same with the medication-- test, report, test again, find a formula that works. ok i gotta go to work now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|