View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 10:39 AM   #11
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
thought about it but then i thought how stupid it would be to do it. the temptation could be big but think about how many people you would hurt by doing it, and you can never know what's going to happen in the future that would make you feel better. Besides it's to emo anyway

ha ha ha yeah, it just come into my head all the time like a big black cloud. its like a system, or a way to bail out, i tell myself "get a bad grade-kill myself" "get a good grade-dont kill myself". its like im constantly trying to find a reason to keep living. at the moment im sticking around because i really want to hear sonic youth new album and see them live again, oh and i just bought tickets to see Bob Mould in June.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|