Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 03.21.2007, 02:52 AM   #11090
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
I was alone, I am still alone with my family. I can't tell them how I feel, cause I get ridiculed. Only my Friend I can tell. And the guy I am sleeping with.

hey, here's a nasty little story so you dont feel so alone.

im at home living w/ my parents im feeling totaly unhinged & talk to my dad & say dude can you hm pay for a psychiatrist cos i think im losing it. he's like "why you dont need that".

so another day there is the news of some mental hospital and there are some crazies on the screen and he sez "look, schizophrenics, like you, ha ha ha"

i could have kicked his ass on the spot.

anyway, the thing with many parents, they don't wanna "know" that anything is wrong with their kids, because that reflects poorly upon them and fills them with shame. so they go along with the denial.

lucky for me i got good health insurance years later. wooohoo! therapy rules.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|