View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 05:50 PM   #79
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
Yeah, good gig. Combination of the songs on the setlist is very pleasing, also performance and recording itself is good. Another one from that era would be one from the Cats Cradle, 5 august 2000, Carrboro, North Carolina, Usa. This one is "extraordinary" gig. Do you know this one? And also well known 09/05/99, Seattle, WA @ Seattle Center Arena (Bumbershoot Festival).
Bumbershoot is a pretty killer set, man. That's the first thing I ever downloaded from dime, I love it.

The Cat's Cradle show you mention is a sweet listen, too. I adore what Jim O'Rourke was contributing to the band, and those two sets are a great example of his awesomeness, and of Sonic Youth's in general for that matter...