View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 12:44 PM   #33
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
And that's really your failing, now isn't it?

I'm sick of this "Danny Elfman is great" nonsense that one hears (in this case, "runs across") all the time.

Look, Tim Burton made one truly great movie: Ed Wood. True, he's made lots of other respectable and entertaining ones, but I couldn't care any less about Elfman's association with my beloved Simpsons or John Hughes or his long relationship with the vampiric, beloved-by-geeks-everywhere Mr. Tim Burton.

Furthermore, on a greatest soundtracks of all-time list, Danny Elfman should rightly be nowhere to be seen. The above is a bulwarked-fact known to all persons of any refined taste or sense of modern aesthetics whatsoever. That you would come in after all of my posts and then ascribe yourself the supreme importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
If we are talking film scores, Danny Elfman wins in my book, especially for Forbidden Zone...It would be rediculous not to.

of messenger-of-Elfman is par-for-the-course around this art-forsaken stink-factory. I cannot wait until all the labor-of-love work is done on Laurie's forum...just a few more months.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|