View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 06:15 AM   #7
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
It was just AWESOME... a really really great show.
Billed as a duo performance of Thurston and Paul "unlurker" Labrecque, but John Moloney made his appearance on drums too! Double Sunburned Hand of the Thurston greatness!

I wonder if Moloney's appearance had anything to do with the Thurston/Moloney gig in Paris being cancelled, but anyway, it was a really nice surprise. It started really late (around midnight), but it was well worth the wait. Out of all gigs I've seen Thurston play outside of Sonic Youth, this was definitely the most awesome one... and that includes a solo show, Dream/Aktion Unit and Mirror/Dash. Yes, it really was that good.

I've recorded both this and the Lee/Leah singer performance, hopefully I can share them soon.

P.S. Jef, were you the person sitting on the front of the stage (thurston's side) filming? if so, then i was standing right behind you.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|