View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 12:37 PM   #30
contrelefuckingsexisme
stalker

contrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Contrelefuckingsexisme's post was the first one that i read this morning and one of the better long ones that i've read from someone of her age range on here in quite a while.This regardless of the bands that she might or might not have been talking about.

I am just trying to understand why people are so so sentimental when it comes to their favourite band or idol. The asshole who started blahbing on my flog said the things he said and I swear he didn't get shit of what I was trying to say.

They're just opinions. You cannot start arguing somebody else's opinions trying to be the one who's right. I've always liked Hole more than Nirvana and that seemed to make people go mad too.
Whenever I put a picture of Hole in my flog people would start defending Kurt Cobain but in other way.
I think they need to calm down with the Cobain devotion and listen to music for what it is.
Now, if their comments were: I like Nirvana better. There wouldn't be any problem. But the first thing they tell you is: "SHE'S A FUCKING KILLER. A BITCH . A PAPAPAPPA" and that's when I get mad. Because honestly, I don't care who killed who, or who's dead. They weren't my friends or relatives or anything. They are just a couple of musicians whose records I own.

The same happened with this. I mean, I can't say that a band that's not Nirvana's unplugged sounded good? It's a fucking opinion!

I feel like I can never say that something sounds better than Nirvana. Ever.
But wait, when I said that if Kurt Cobain listened to the Foo Fighters he would commit suicide 5 times more (or ask someone to kill him), people went mad too. And started defending Dave Grohl, which is weird since he's still alive.

swa(y) can go fuck himself.
contrelefuckingsexisme is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|