Thread: Scene People
View Single Post
Old 04.25.2006, 09:18 AM   #7
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
well, yeah, but i was pissed at my friend and maybe this girl i saw in the streets seemed hot to me at the time because she seemed like a girl i didn't know and was different from me and maybe i could start something new with someone else. maybe, if i wasn't pissed what have just thought "get a load of the trend mullet!". but then again, maybe she was hot period.

hayden: i know which ones you mean. this girl was more like the killers/interpol/strokes fashion indie scene, cheap expensive clothes, ironic 80's haircut...just as bad as the emo kids.

yeah, i guess i should have talked to her and get it over with, maybe she had that look because her friends were into that. i just imagined me getting mixed up with that kind of people.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|