Thread: Scene People
View Single Post
Old 04.25.2006, 12:02 AM   #1
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
so, long story short, i had a terrible day and i'm pissed off mad because i saw a friend i haven't seen in ages and we sort of have a thing for each other but we can't be together, so i saw her today and we acted weird around each other. so when i left her i was pissed.

then, when i arrived home, i went to the store for a coke and on the way to my house i saw this scene girl standing around, she even had a hipster mullet and the uniform, everything. normally, i write scene people off because they are shallow and ironic and you know; but she was pretty and had my attention, i kept looking back to see her and couldn't stop turning around.

i wonder if it would be that bad if i had approached her and met her, i know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but these people usually spoil the whole story on the cover; so what do you think? also, any scene people here?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|