View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 07:58 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
So, Christ became this "Homo Spiritualis" and according to St. Paul we can become the same. Nietzsche just hijacked the concept. But "The Antichrist" is more of a cultural commentary than it is philosophy, in my opinion. Nietzsche critiqued society and the church, and what he had to say was true...but I wouldn't take the phrase "God is dead" literally.

st paul was (there is no other way to say this) a sick fuck. and he didnt believe we came from apes. hence, no tightrope. and nietzsche did a lot more than "criticize society and the church". the church was not the issue-- he was not luther-- but the whole heritage of judeochristian morality in life & politics & art & philosophy of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
but I wouldn't take the phrase "God is dead" literally. After all, what is God?

a bad idea
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|