Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2007, 08:56 PM   #10185
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
my friend and i snuck out to meet from people from the concert last week at park up in new smyrna, and around four a cop saw us all walking and called our folks to come get us/etc. the guys are in pretty deep trouble, as am i. and my friends fucking hate me now.

but i finally told my mom about some problems i've been having and at least that's out in the open.

Awww, sorry to hear .
Oh man, I know exactly what you mean. I met these girls on the way home from a concert once, and I snuck out with them one night at 2:00am. My parents phoned the police because I was gone. It wasn't cool. They thought I was doing drugs too, which I wasn't.

I really hate when parents stop trusting you for reasons as such, becuase it's not like they never considered it when they were our age. I had a party at my house once and a heater was broken, and my mom told me she stopped trusting me and started looking through my computer, so had to password my network.

I hope things get better Jade!