View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 02:19 AM   #29
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Worst show I've ever been to would have to be Tool a few years back. I'm not much of a Tool fan, I went with a Tool obsessed friend of mine cause he didn't really want to go alone. I paid $45 dollars for the ticket and that's exactly how many minutes they played for. Biggest fucking rip-off ever! If anyone ever goes to see them live, keep in mind that you're not actually paying to see the band play. You're paying to see a huge stage, gigantic, elaborate backdrops, laser lights, jumbo screens that play lame claymation movies, wires that hang from the ceiling to resemble lightning, and large, inflatable atoms that float above giant fans. They sounded good live, but c'mon! Yeah, thanks Tool... can I have my $45 back? The only thing I was pleased with was seeing Tomahawk, cause Mike Patton went nuts on stage and made fun of all these obnoxious Tool fans that kept booing him... that was awesome.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|