View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 12:51 AM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
about half an hour ago i finished watching "a woman under the influence". holy fuck!! god damn amazing!

i have seen "shadows" , "faces" & "husbands"--- but this!!! this is the best fucking film dialogue ever!!!! oh and the cinematography, so incredibly good, proof that you don't need millions to make great movies.

by contrast i watched fucking spartacus last week and i thought it was complete shit. i couldn't believe it was kubrick. evidently it cost assloads of money to make the film, but the screenplay was awful & the editor must have been high on peyote-- so much fucking fluff-- wtf? kubrick's worst movie ever-- it was like watching cleopatra or one of those other 60's sword and sandal cheeseballs. gack! i'm guessing he must not have had a lot of control over the movie, because it was atrocious. the soundtrack btw=vomitory

anyway, enough of my rant. your turn.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|