View Single Post
Old 02.16.2007, 01:23 AM   #16
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Since I'm sure you're all dying to know... I went to the record store today and picked up a (different) Baden Powell CD and a Om Khalthoum CD from amongst your picks. Well done. I also ordered the Trees Community box set.

Pork - I downloaded that the first time you put a link up for it. Wonderful stuff, indeed.

Glice - Is the Thai Elephant Orchestra really that good? I remember reading a glowing review of it on the Aquarius website a long time ago, but I chalked that up to their usual hyperbole. When the novelty of elephants playing instruments has worn off is the music still worth listening to?