View Single Post
Old 02.04.2007, 09:18 PM   #6326
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
You are officially the coolest and best looking Sonic Youth fan because you are stylish as fuck but you know it.One of the former statements is me being relentlessly and acidicly sarcastic to this bunch of white as white whiners.Let's escape to Bora Bora and leave them all crying for guitar solos.I wont touch you i promise,black man.

i'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but i do love fashion and style and think. but i'm not going to bora bora with you unless we can ride on falcor from 'neverending story', kinda like atreyu and bastian...no homo. once we get there we could dance like the scooby doo gang to bad pussy techno and smoke clove cigarettes while drinking coffee that had been processed from raccoon feces.

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=341
doo-doo joe.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|