View Single Post
Old 01.26.2007, 05:12 PM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
yeah. after audioslave i think this is just silly. now what I think all of you forgot, is aside from inspiring a bunch of angry 16 year old American kids, Rage also got a bunch of 16 year old mexican kids even more angry, and the difference is, in Mexico there are places where you can still become a bloodclott revolutionary.......

so as fake as RATM seems to you all, there are kids killing people in Mexican jungles that beg to differ, and might not like your opinions either. of course, I wonder what THEY think of audioslave...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|