View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 11:12 AM   #21
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
it was in Dublin 2001, i knew some of their songs from my mates but i'm not really a fan, dont get me wrong they were really good live but i was really drunk!

hahahahahahahahaha; i wish i could say i can relate but the only time i got super trashed at a show was when i drank some adulterated alcohol at a fatboy slim gig but it's still one of the best shows i've ever been...and i got into a huge fight with my girlfriend and someone walked all over me, stepping on my belly.

yeah, by that point megadeth weren't megadeth anymore. it was the dave mustaine show and that chap ain't so nice to watch
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|