Thread: Fuck Peta!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 05:00 PM   #94
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
yeah because protein only exists in meat doesnt it. god just imagine if we hadnt eaten meat we might all still be monkeys. yeah infact how dare anybody not eat meat i mean christ they are only hurting themsleves and there kids will all be retarded wont they? i just dont know how people can live with themsleves. I mean there is is irrefutable proof isnt there?

I already told you, smartass, that eating the protein-rich meat literally beefed up our brain power. Now I am WELL aware that there are other sources of protein. But in African savannah where humans originally came form, there were/are fewer sources of protein. If we had stayed herbivores, we wouldnt have gotten the same nutrition as we did as carnivores/omnivores. Your sarcastic snarks simply show that you are ignorant of the fact that eating meat made us smarter a million years ago!!!! And it is scientifically proven. So cut the smug bullshit.

I don't have a problem with people being vegetarians. I don't think that just because a person nowadays doesnt eat meat that it makes them in any way, shape or form less intelligent than people who eat meat. You are twisting my words around. Just because I don't happen to follow that nutritional path doesn't mean that I hate them or think that they are making bad decisions. My stance is: if eating meat is so wrong, then how come it's food? So quit putting words in my mouth and drop it because you obviously have no clue about what you are talking.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|