View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 05:22 AM   #4
musicfallinglikesnow
stalker

musicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuctimwavinmadik
thanks alot i'll look for him or her and ask thanks

Hey hello fuctim here I am. Yes there is definitely a Galerķa Bond Street in Buenos Aires where you can find records to match your taste (if you're a Sonic Youth lover, we know you have a good one), bookstores that deal in rare books, comic books store, even cool clothing stores if you like.
Definitively the best place to start in Buenos Aires, it is in Santa Fe Ave. and Montevideo St., there are various galleries around but look for the one that says "Galerķa Bond Street" on the tiles at the entrance (on Santa Fe)...
There's a nice square nearby so you can go and listen to your recently acquired records in your discman or read your recently acquired books. Nice place to be with nice view of the Ministry of Education Building (a friend of mine works over there).
If you like go to Florida Street to see the fancy shops and people dancing tango in the streets, but first you gotta go there.
Good luck! If you want a guide contact me, hahaha. Have a nice trip!

musicfallinglikesnow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|