View Single Post
Old 01.14.2007, 08:43 PM   #22
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I love the part where they're describing if you need that extra "1 volume" on the amp, that their album goes up to 11.

I want to see the Refused are fucking dead DVD! Dennis really disagrees with it because it takes the whole point out of "Forgetting Refused" away. I love Dennis though, I hugged him at a show one time. Not the biggest fan of T(I)NC, but I love the Lost Patrol and Refused.

He can't disagree with it too much considering he played a major role in it. Plus he got to get his side of things across where he never had the oppertunity to do with all the fabricated stories that accompany Refused' break-up.

It was made by Kristofer Steen (one of the Refused guitarist), and he did a fantastic job.

Edit: And How could I have forgotten Spinal Tap!