Thread: Poor Beckham
View Single Post
Old 01.13.2007, 08:38 PM   #20
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Dallas Burn, man. We'll see him partying with Crypto in Heat Magazine.

Haha... actually, Edgar Davids is rumoured to move to some Dallas team. He's even more over-the-hill than Beckham though, but at least he won't be very expensive.

It would've been more interesting to see Becks return to the Premier League and try to fight his way back into the national team, but if I were English I'm not sure if I'd like to have seen him succeed in doing that.

But $250 million!?? There's not a single footballer earning that much money in any of the European leagues, so I'm sure they could've lured a few younger players with such an amount... yet instead they choose to spend it all on probably the only soccer player most Americans have heard of.

edit: oh wait, i just read the article and it said that part of the 250$ million is from "commercial endorsements"
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|