Thread: Poor Beckham
View Single Post
Old 01.13.2007, 01:14 PM   #11
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656

seriously tho, hope he doeswell out there in the states playing saccar! he deserves a break from the daily regime of being shown up by his team mates and opposition. becks was a great player but i think his halo has gone slightly crooked lately and he knows it!

With that being said, he could not of joined a more talented team, by MLS standards. The Galaxy are the leagues most underachieving squads. It will be interesting to say the least. I really don't like the Galaxy, but for the sake of MLS I hope this is a success. Perhaps they can make something of it, much like the old North American Soccer League did with the New York Cosmos, bringing in international stars to make it a bit more exciting.

Something else that may have an affect on his playing is the all around atmosphere or lack there of for MLS games.

Look at his current pitch, Santiago Bernabeu:

And LA's Home Depot Center (which is rarely as full as it looks here):

It should be noted that season ticket sales around the league have been rising in recent years, and got a huge boost with this transfer.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|