View Single Post
Old 01.11.2007, 07:40 AM   #12
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia

i have been doing alot of editing of the pages on wikipedia, and the use of the Grunge term is thrown around a bit too much(mentioned on 4 album pages, including some guy named Nirvana2764, who called it the last of the grunge trilogy) it's getting really annoying

I love you.It always annoyed me no end when people refer to Dirty or EJSTNS as their grunge albums because most of the thought that went into them your Stone Temple Pilotses or Soundgardes would have never been able to achieve in three lifetimes.This is not to mention that stylistically and purely in terms of music,those records don't share much with 'the grunge sound' apart from some of the clothes that the band were wearing at the time.Lazy,leechy journalists perpetuated this garbage for way too long.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|