View Single Post
Old 01.11.2007, 01:22 AM   #2
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminsane
i hate half of the songs (skink, screaming skull, selfobsessed and sexxee, bone, waist, tokyo eye, in the mind of the bourgeois reader)

i love the other half (winners blues, bull in the heather, starfield road, androgynous mind, quest for the cup, doctors orders, sweet shine)

what does everyone think of this one?

half of the songs you hate, I love ("Screaming Skull", "Self Obsessed and Sexxee", "Waist")

half of the songs you love, I love ("Winners Blues", "Starfield Road", "Androgynous Mind")

I don't hate any of it, but a lot of the songs I wish they would have spent a little more time finishing rather than trying to be Guided by Voices (which they out and out admited at the time). I was glad when they followed it up with Washing Machine, which is 15 times better, and got back to trying to be Sonic Youth instead.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|