Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 11:07 AM   #2
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
1. PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT MUSIC
They go up to you and say you have a shitty music taste even though everything's subjective. They only think your music taste is good if it's similar to their own.

2. PEOPLE INSULTING SONIC YOUTH
It's definately subjective, but it really annoys me when people make fun of SY. They devoted their lives to music, and are a primary icon experimental rock. Lee and Thurston are in the Rolling stone top 50, Daydream got rated best album of the 80's by pitchfork, and they have their own unique things about them that make them interesting (bashing audience members against the drums, using spatula's to create feedback, etc...). I accept the fact that people don't like them, but it's just something that annoys me.

3. PEOPLE WHO CALL ME EMO
They don't know even know what 'emo' really is. I find it derogitory to my supiriorness when people say this to me.

4. PEOPLE WHO WALK BACKWARDS
...and they don't look where they're going. I got punched in the nose this way and I bled.

5. HOMOPHOBES
(good pick). My stepdad's one and he goes paranoia if I wear tight jeans. He's called me a homosexual pedophile before. He thinks two males having sex is disgusting, and I compared it to the girl that was going to be eaten by that cannibal, and he said that they were both just as disgusting.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|