View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 05:33 PM   #88
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
There's not much I can add to the posts here.

It's such a huge issue, and I don't know why and don't know the solution. All I know is having a family makes things seem more scary than ever.

I live in an area of town that is midway between the pubs and nightclub. So every weekend people stream past from one place to the other.

And every weekend residents' cars are vandalised (nothing's ever stolen, it's just vandalsim).

I know we've all got experiences we could relate, and adding my own, not particularly extreme, example (and there are many others) doesn't add to the debate in any huge way. But it is an issue which becomes more and more relevant to your every day life. I don't know how much that has to do with having children, mind you.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|