View Single Post
Old 04.20.2006, 08:16 PM   #35
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Ripfrey, how is the harmonic percolater? Could you post sound clips? I always thought Albini got the harshness from his other stuff- such as his guitars, pickups, playing style, amp set up, and chorus. Also, have you heard the Dano fab distortion? I heard it is a copy of the perc, I'm wondering if it sounds similar- it would be a pretty nice deal for 15 bucks.

Lone Flanger, how do you like the Slow Volume? I sort of want attack decay, but can't really justify the money, most guitar synths have it, and I'm bound to get one someday.

I'm about to buy a PB+J delay, problably in the next few days. There are a lot of cool bends you can do to make it into an awesome delay. I'm also going to mod my frequency analyzer to be a lot more versatile like a moogerfooger.

I'm saving up for some pedals, the next big purchase will be a ZVEX fuzz factory though.

Other pedals that excite me:
ZVEX Lofi Loop junkie
Electro-Harmonix HOG
Danelectro Chicken Salad
Electro-Harmonix 16 second delay
Moogerfooger Murf
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|