View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what a fucking week. yesterday after I went to my mom's house I got home to find someone had broken in, kicking in the french doors in the back, andstole my DVD players, and all DVD's and video games. they left everything though, TV, game systems etc. they did steal my cufflinks, smoked a loaded bowl I had sitting out and left my smoke. idiots. isabella was scared and hiding in the bedroom. they left the back door open and shit. what a fucking BULLSHIT.
Margaret came by and picked up IUsabella abd she is staying with her and spicoli.
fuck,. i took today off and fixed up the door and shit.

all in all it could have been a lot worse, but what a shit to come home to just before I go on christmas vacation from work and shit.

in better news, my girlfriend bought me a new CD player for my car for xmas last saturday!!!! and the destroyed room on CD!!!