Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 11:18 PM   #40
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I've never made any mistakes though! I've never done drugs, I always get staright A's, I enjoy reading. Not to be a concieted ass, but some parents would love to have a kid like me. "It isn't that we don't trust you, we just don't trust everyone else." Bullshit. I'm not stupid. They know I'm not stupid. I can fucking take care of myself on the internet (the internet of all places!) and they know it. They just want in on my life more than I let them, and I let them in on my life a hell of a lot.

i've made a few small mistakes, but my parents are basically like that. not that they're perfect. they've been divorced for a while now and they really loathe eachother, and use me as a messenger to send their vitriolic one-liners back and forth (though i never do send them). plus, my dad is kind of mildly autistic and bipolar and there's a lot of fun stuff that goes along with that.

alex- confront them.