View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 12:55 AM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
This is just something that's been really confusing me. Maybe a few people know what I'm talking about. It's specific things really that I notice. Saturday night live reruns are one thing I've noticed, they've started censoring words like cooch and wang, bleeping them right out on television. And Aquateen Hungerforce has had whole phrases removed from the original show and replaced with other ones. Faggoty elves was replaced with " Sweet little elves ". This is different than those movie channels that show movies and overdub the swears with different words. Both of these shows are on networks that used to air them uncensored, and suddenly changed about 2 years back. Weird, it almost makes me question my own memory like, wait, am I crazy or did they used to say something different?

I guess maybe I'm the only one who notices these things, but I bet there's people out there that if I mentioned it to them they'd be like YEAH I noticed that too, what the hell? It goes way beyond those two shows too, I see it all over the place.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|