View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 02:07 AM   #36
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
I think most if not all you guys are fucking liars. I'm willing to bet majority of the people who say, "I haven't heard the songs, I'm just going to wait until it comes out" are liars.

Heck, I don't believe in "Downloaded music" and I even got curious. I'm still going to buy it, but there's quite a bit of "pretentiousness" in SY fans that seem to feel they have to "make a statement" with whatever they say, do, or even listen to, like claiming their favorite bands to be some obscure unknown guy from Japan or New Zealand who makes music in his room who has never played live that they just heard of because Thurston dropped his name in an interview.

This is why SY fans are way too predictable.

If you don't want to be predictable, do this: be fucking honest.

No need to "impress" anyone, nobody's impressed.

The honest people are the people I'm most impressed with.

On that note, RATHER RIPPED has made me remember why I love Sonic Youth and why I didn't like 2 of the last 3 albums they did.

They got back to what they're best at.

jesus, don't be such a drama queen. Do you serious thrive on confrontation? why would ppl have to lie about downloading the new SY or not? everyone is just discussing the 2 new songs that SY decided to release on their myspace and you have to turn it into an argument. You should really grow up and get off yr high horse.
ozZuB-ginK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|