View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 11:28 PM   #52
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh no-- the cantanky may at times be an unbearable showboat, but she definitely display more wit, knowledge and a sense of humor than that person there... besides, i'm pretty sure the cantank gets laid plenty, whereas this better-than-nobody person needs it desperately...

Give me a break. My brains been completly fried for the past 4 days. And, honestly... Lets not talk about needing to get laid when you're the person with a 3,500 post count. How many hours have you wasted away on this forum, day-dreaming of fucking pamela anderson or some other blond bimbo inbetween posts?

I assure you, I'm very real.

Well, judging by yr 30.03 posts per day, compared to his 13.64 posts per day, I'd say yr the bigger loser. Plus, you take pride in being "completely fried for the past 4 days," and even attempt to call someone else out on their lack of life.

And if this bitch is anyone, it's Hayden. I see some major similarites, like.. red hair... a little bit more caustic, though.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|